Last updated: 20-Jun-2023
Personal Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal information, including but not limited to:
- Name and contact information (e.g., email address, phone number)
- Billing and shipping address details
- Account login and password
- Payment information (e.g., credit card details)
- IP address and device information
- Internet browsing and interaction data
- Cookies and usage data.
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To process payments and deliver products
- To personalize and enhance your user experience
- To communicate with you regarding orders, inquiries, and promotions
- To undertake analytics and improve our website and services
- To enforce our policies and comply with legal obligations.
At Sinful Delights, we take the security and protection of your personal data seriously. We implement industry-standard security measures to safeguard your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or disclosure. While we will do our best to protect your personal data, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
Users’ Rights and Choices
As a user of our website or services, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you and receive a copy of such information.
- Right to Rectification: If you believe that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the correction or update of such information.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information (commonly known as the “Right to be Forgotten”) under certain circumstances.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information when our legal basis for processing is within our legitimate interests.
- Right to File a Complaint: If you have concerns about how we process personal information, you have the right to contact the appropriate data protection supervisory authority.
Third-Party Data Sharing
To improve our website, services, and marketing efforts, we may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers. However, we ensure that any third-party service provider we share your personal information with is compliant with international data protection regulations. We do not sell or rent personal information to any third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.